Yoga Mat Loop Earth 3.5 mm
• 100% ecological natural rubber
• Premium microfiber surface made from recycled PET bottles + EXTRA anti-slip layer
Designed to protect both the environment and the quality of your practice, the Loop All-In-One Yoga Mat contains only 100% biodegradable natural rubber and no PVC, silicone or other substances. The soft microfiber surface that covers the rubber works as an anti-slip layer, especially during high intensity yoga sessions. The more you sweat, the better the grip of this premium material. Our natural rubber layer has an optimal density, so that the mat remains fixed on any surface you choose to practice yoga.
• 100% natural rubber and premium recyclable microfiber
• The microfiber surface has an anti-slip coating that becomes more grippy, the more you sweat
• Perfectly replaces the towel and effectively absorbs moisture
• Ensures optimal stability during practice to prevent unwanted injuries
• Non-slip material for perfect balance
• Premium microfiber top surface, soft and pleasant to the touch
• The natural rubber coating provides protection to the wrists and ensures perfect cushioning
• No PVC, silicone or other toxic substances
• It does not contain adhesives, the bonding of the layers takes place by heat process, at high temperatures
• Adjustable textile carrying strap included
• Easy cleaning in the washing machine
• The design is made of water-based colors that retain their intensity, even after numerous machine washes
Length: 183 x 61 cm
Thickness: 3.5 mm
Weight: 2.5 kg
We use 100% eco-friendly packaging for all our deliveries.
For ideal grip from the beginning of your practice, lightly spray your mat with water.
After each use, the mat can be cleaned using water or a special yoga mat solution with a damp towel. After several uses, it can be easily washed in the washing machine, at a maximum of 30 degrees, in a gentle cycle, without drying / spinning. Of course, the mat can also be washed by hand with plenty of water. For proper drying, we recommend laying the mat on a string or on the laundry rack. After drying, roll your mat with printed side out. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the cleaning method, do not hesitate to contact us, and we will answer you immediately.
Do NOT tumble dry!