A mattress made entirely of natural cork and natural rubber can bring a new dimension to your yoga sessions. To create the perfect combination of grip and comfort in a 100% sustainable way, we combined two effective materials that come from nature – natural cork and natural rubber. The extraordinary result of this union is a soft and pleasant to the touch mattress, but firm enough to protect your wrists and keep your balance and concentration. The upper cork surface gives you maximum grip at all times of your practice and effectively absorbs moisture when you sweat, giving you even more stability. The natural anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties of cork help to neutralize the bacteria on the mattress and the unpleasant odor. Thanks to the excellent adhesion, it prevents unwanted slips, so that you can keep your alignment even in the most difficult positions.
The images for this product are presentation, the texture and shade of the mattresses differ slightly in reality.
• 100% natural cork and natural rubber
• Biodegradable material
• Cork has anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties
• Neutralizes bacteria and odors
• Materials come from sustainable sources
• Cork absorbs moisture effectively when you sweat
• Ensures optimal stability during practice to prevent unwanted injuries
• Non-slip material for perfect balance
• Natural cork top surface, soft and pleasant to the touch
• The natural rubber coating provides protection to the wrists and ensures perfect cushioning
• No PVC, silicone or other toxic substances
• It does not contain adhesives, the gluing of the layers takes place by thermal process, at high temperatures
• Adjustable textile carrying strap included
Length: 183 x 61 cm
Thickness: 3.5 mm
Weight: 2.3 kg
The product is delivered in a 100% eco-friendly packaging.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
Cork is a material that comes from nature. This is part of the bark of cork oak, a tree that regenerates itself and provides us with a 100% sustainable and biodegradable material, with natural anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
Being a natural product, it is absolutely normal for the surface of the cork mattress to have small imperfections, which do not affect in any way the functionality of the mattress.
The surface is smooth and very durable, and the mattress has a very long service life, when used under normal conditions and properly maintained.
After each practice, roll the mattress with the cork side out. Try not to bend the mattress and run it only after it has dried completely, if it has been wet.
For cleaning , we recommend using only a soft cloth and water. The natural self-cleaning properties of cork remove odors and bacteria from the mattress.
DO NOT clean in the washing machine!